Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Food Aversions?

Everyone always asks if you have any food aversions while you're pregnant. And I've always said no.

However, I think I discovered I had one. Honestly, I thought I had just worn myself out on plain M&Ms. Anyone who has known me for the past 3 plus decades would know how much I generally love them. And how I can't usually go more than a day or two without a bag handful. However, I've shied away from them recently. I'd gladly eat chocolate, don't get me wrong, but I was choosing to pass over plain M&Ms entirely rather than eat them. They weren't doing it for me. In fact, I thought I had just eaten them to the point that I was simply over them. So I thought.

Turns out I must've had a food aversion to plain M&Ms while I was pregnant. Because in the two weeks since the sweet P has arrived, I've eaten more than enough plain M&Ms to make up for a 10 month hiatus. It appears my willpower once again doesn't have a chance against those suckers.

This isn't going to be good for losing my baby weight. (Neither are the icing filled cookies, but that's another food category entirely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment