Friday, July 19, 2013

She's Here!

Our little girl made a slightly early debut into the world this past weekend!

She was born on Sunday with 10 perfect fingers and 10 perfect toes (albeit on huge feet - her shoe selection might lack a little in a few years...). She is the exact spitting image of T as a newborn, which means she looks just like daddy. A little disconcerting to see her in pink because I almost have to remind myself that it's our little gal and not T.

This is about all I can write at the moment because she's decided not to sleep this morning, and has finally decided to snore, only if I hold her. It's quite cute, though makes getting anything, even typing with just my left-hand, kind of impossible.

More to come another, more productive time!
Our baby girl.

T meeting sweet P

I mean really, could YOU tell the two apart? Eerie!

This one is T, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment