Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Musical Mom Fail.



Since I’m big into singing along in the car at full volume and – ask my husband – car dancing when the music hits me, I’ve been very careful over the past year or so about the music I download. You know, being cognizant that little human beings are driving along with me and listening to the same music I am – so I am trying to watch the words.

This means I’ve taken extra special care to search out and only download the “E” versions of songs on iTunes.

So I’ve been thinking lately, “Wow! I know we’re getting immune to seeing and hearing lots of stuff these days, but they are getting away with saying MORE AND MORE bad words on these ‘E for Everyone’ songs.”

What’s that, you say? “E” isn’t for “everyone”? It’s for “Explicit”?

Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment