Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Worst Mom Ever


For the record, when I checked the weather early yesterday to plan T’s clothes ahead in my head for the rest of the week, I focused on the “highs” in the 70s part. I also had a friend’s email on the brain, who is coming to town this weekend and mentioned the warm weather and maxi dresses.

When I stuck my head outside of the front door this morning to double check the temperature before getting T dressed, I might not have thought about the hot, humid air getting stuck under our front porch and not being exactly accurate.

So the fact that my child is at school in shorts and a t-shirt with no sweatshirt or coat in the pouring rain when the weather on my phone is showing at 43 degrees and a windchill of 37…totally not my fault, right?

Total. Mom. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment