Friday, November 16, 2012

Every kid needs a car, right?

When T was first born, Chris's clients got him a little ride on BMW. Talk about a great gift.  T takes it for a spin pretty much every single day -- these days, he drives his car from his room to the bathroom for bathtime. Door to door service.



So, we're thinking since he's about to turn the ripe old age of 2 in a little over a month, that we're due for the next big thing in big boy cars....



However, if we do go this route, I am pretty much positive that getting T a mechanical car is probably going to result in at least one trip to the ER.  Think toddler toys come equipped with airbags?

Any other good ideas for 2-year old boy gifts? I'll take any gift advice I can get!

1 comment:

  1. G will take his hand me downs. He loves that car. Your baby rides in better style than me.

    ReplyDelete