Sunday, October 21, 2012

Picture Day

Audrey had picture day at school this past week which was naturally way more exciting for me than it was for her.  Because I have a little thing for kids in school uniforms, I made Audrey wear the closest thing she has to a uniform - this plaid Juicy Couture jumper and leggings I found on clearance at TJ Maxx.  Here she is practicing her pose at home.  J/k, this is just how she sits (girly much?):


From what I understand they had the kids stand in front of a fall foliage backdrop for the photo shoot, which is super cute but also hilarious given that this is Texas and it's still 90 degrees outside.  I'm guessing that Audrey stood there and gave her usual I'm-not-smiling-for-pictures face but maybe the photographer was a miracle worker and I'll be surprised.  Either way, I can't wait to see. 

School is a money SUCK I am learning.  After the necessary backpack and lunchbox, as well as the whole nap mat fiasco, there have been t-shirts for t-shirt day, Scholastic books, cash for teacher gifts and now pictures.  Nevermind the monthly tuition.  And we are what, 5 weeks in?  I may have to keep up my part-time working gig just to pay for preschool.  Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment