Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ahh, four year olds...

They are hilarious.  I have hardly any experience with them actually, but babysat a friend's kids last night and the older of the two just turned 4.  Here are some the gems she asked me while we were getting ready for bed:

4 yr old - "Do you have a baby in your tummy?" 
Me - "No, but I'm glad I got up at 6:00 a.m. for that gym workout today.  Clearly it's paying off." (Sighs, eats cookie)

4 yr old - "Does Audrey still drink milk out of your boobies?"
Me - "No, but I miss those boobies."

4 yr old - "Why are you watching me poop*?"
Me - "Oh, sorry, I thought maybe you needed some help."  I start walking out of the bathroom, then I hear, "Where are you going?!  I want you to watch me poop!" and I'm walking back into the bathroom...

*Yes, I realize an obscene number of my posts mention the word "poop" and this is probably costing us 1.5 of our 2 blog readers - sorry.  On the flip side it's bringing us some new blog readers that Google freaky things having to do w/poop.  No, I am not obsessed with poop - swearsies - but all this talk of poop could explain why I have no friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment