Thursday, February 9, 2012

When Did I Turn Old Enough...

To read Redbook?

Seriously. I've always had this impression that Redbook was Cosmo for grown-ups. Now, I admit, I grew out of reading Cosmo back in my early 20s and I'm kinda-sorta in the grown-up age range at this point. But still....When did I get old enough to actually relate to what Redbook has to say?

So I stumbled across their blog a few months ago. And I admit it, I even bookmarked it. There are something like five different women who write for it. Sometimes I totally get it. Their thoughts totally echo my thoughts. Sometimes I'm just not "there yet" or am already "over it." (I'm writing this on an off-day....so don't judge my reco on the current post.) But well, it's a quiet day at Chez Moi, so instead of hitting up some online shopping, I thought I'd share some reading. Sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment