Sunday, September 9, 2012

Frappuccino time!

While I'm not sure I've quite perfected my home-made Frappuccino recipe, here goes anyway.  These really come together pretty quickly if you have an espresso maker and this particular recipe makes about 2 servings, so, perfect for sharing with a friend.  I stupidly let Audrey taste mine today and she promptly spit the entire mouthful out IN MY FACE so lesson learned.

Ingredients:

2 shots of espresso
3/4 cup milk of your choosing
2-3 tablespoons of sugar
3 cups of ice

Directions:

Add all ingredients to a blender and blend.

If you want to jazz it up finish with whipped cream and chocolate or caramel sauce on top.  Otherwise, here's what you get:


Next I'm going to tackle a pumpkin version.  After all, it was 85 degrees this weekend and that equals "fall" in Texas, right?  At least, our neighbors had a fire going all day yesterday so I guess I'm not the only one desperate to leave summer behind.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment