Friday, January 27, 2012

Snack obsessions

I am a snacker.  This is good and bad since I do think it keeps your metabolism up but I'm not usually snacking on healthy things like chicken or hard-boiled eggs.  Oops.  Anyway, I've recently become obsessed with two new snacks:

Simply 7 Chip Lentil Sea Salt 4 oz (Pack Of 12)

and Peeled Snacks much-ado-about-Mango, 1.40 oz bags (pack of 10)


I tell myself that the chips are somewhat healthy since they're made of lentils, but I don't really think anything with the word "chip" in it can be considered healthy.  Audrey also hates these - she is a Lays potato chip girl, through and through.  Another oops.

The dried mango is healthy, it just costs a small fortune.  I first tried it at Starbucks where it's about $2 per single-serving bag.  Ouch.  I've sinced ordered it from Amazon for $1.50 a bag and could save some money if I signed up for subscribe-and-save...but doesn't "subscribing" to regular food delivery seem kind of crazy?  Or do people really do that?  Maybe I should worry less about whether or not food delivery makes me look crazy AND lazy and worry more about the fact that I'm addicted to (and writing a post about) lentil chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment